Thursday 11 June 2015

गुँछा मुस्कुराता - The Smiling Bud



शायर: बी डी नारायंकर

वो देख बच्चा मुझे मुस्कुरा रहा था
जैसे दो शेर मीर के कोई गा रहा था

Penned By B D Narayankar

Woh dekh bachcha mujhe muskuraa raha thaa
jaise do sher mir ke koyi gaa raha thaa

Inspiration behind this couplet

I was inspired by an updated whatsapp photo ... I love children because I feel I am also a child most of the time ... I hate relatives, friends and dear ones, calling me a genius ... because it takes the child out of me ... Oh children how divine; how pure; how clean-sheeted - yes clean-sheeted ... How much I love this word .. and also long for it.

Wish I could know the art of unlearning what I have learnt to be peace with myself - the world within and world outside .. UNLEARNING THE LEARNT IS BECOMING CLEAN-SHEETED .... BECOMING CHILD AGAIN  .... Sorry for being philosophic ...

Kya kare, yeh wajood hain mera, aadat se majboor ...


Note:  Mir Taqi Mir is called Khuda-e-sukhan (God of Poetry).

No comments:

Post a Comment