Tuesday 19 August 2014

Poem: Am I alone?

rayofhope 
Poem by B D Narayankar
I am not so alone as you may think I am

I feel you when the caravans of heavy clouds
pour on me

I feel you when water touches my feet before they leave

I feel you when seasons come to stay as guests for months

I feel you when the galaxies reflect in waters

I feel you when the springs swing like ear-drops from rocks

I feel you when the raindrops tickle the earth

I feel you when mountains throw waters down their cusps

I feel you when a brush dipped in sunshine sprinkles drops of colours on the snow

I feel you when the sky plunders a fortune (stars, infinite galaxies) from cosmos just before showers

I feel you when the sun sprays the earth with light

I feel you when the dove flutters her wings to take bath in waters

I feel you when the sea caresses the shores with its fingers

I feel you when the curls of the sea fly in the breeze

I feel you when the sea combs the hair of it waves

I feel you when the fingers of the sun caress the thighs of trees

I am not so alone as you may think I am
You are everywhere, every moment

No comments:

Post a Comment