Monday 25 August 2014

Shouldn't We Reincarnate!

Outdoor engagement session with couple playing their guitars - Footstone Photography

Poem By B D Narayankar

By the shades of flowers
By the nib of my heart
I inked letters to you almost everyday

In what way should I tell you
How you tease me every moment

I go to sleep
carrying your dreams
Arise, thinking of you

I  am entangled in your thoughts
Like a bead tied in a string
Our love is as pure as clouds,
lightning, sandalwood, water

Why shouldn't we take birth again and again?
So intoxicating, so sweet is our love
That we have to take birth, again and again

You are the notes of my breath
Heartbeat of the Beena (musical instrument)
Songs of my dreams

In the streets of my mind,
which constantly blossoms
You’re that flower bud

Be a short journey or long
Be a lonely place or a crowded fair

Whenever I remember you, my heart becomes
Lonely amidst the crowd
Why shouldn't we take birth again and again?
So intoxicating, so sweet is our love
That we have to take birth, again and again

 (To be concluded)

No comments:

Post a Comment