Wednesday 20 August 2014

Poem: For Someone Special I Didn't Even Say Hello, Last Night



Poem By B D Narayankar

Like a star hidden in the mystery of time
You dropped before me yesterday night

You were speaking
Your words chiseling the pieces of my joy
And I was wondering
Why I did not even say hello to you

And when you left
Wet emotions kept slipping from my eyes
Emotions, those emotions, were like shining pearls
In which your face bathed pervading my soul

At dusk, like you came yesterday night,
Come again draped in the shirt as blue as the skies
I will be waiting for you to appear
like the Moon does in darkness, every night

Note: This piece, though in crudest form, poured out from my heart bathed in remorse and joy, for I had seen her for the first time after Feb 13 - the IPL auction 2014 - Remember Myntra event at Chancery Pavillion ....

No comments:

Post a Comment