Wednesday 17 December 2014

Palace Musings - Love At First Sight - 3


Penned By B D Narayankar

When I saw you for the first time,
my eyes told me the truth as never before
because I never saw true beauty before that night

She shows the moon how to burn bright
She stands out against the night
like a kohl waxed against the eyes of a Chennaiyin
She outshines the other women like a lotus amidst the dirt ...

Your eyes are like holy abode that my heart is unworthy to visit
If you are offended by the touch of my poetry,
my heart is standing as blushing pilgrim,
ready to take sin from your heart to make you better

What a woman, you are!
You are as tender as any flower
You are perfect as if sculpted from marble
Just look into my eyes,
I lack only a lover to make me perfect and complete like you

Come, embrace me
I will give you happy nights at the end of happy days,
My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment