Tuesday 21 July 2015

Infosys Musings: Am I Worth You - No, My Love!

I humbly request Grammy Award Winner Ricky Kej to compose music for: 


Penned By B D Narayankar

When I walk my shadow too
deserts me
But when you walk
the earth walks,
the sky walks ...

When I stop
stops with me the evening of pain
but when you stop
the Spring stops,
the Moon stops ...


REASON FOR THIS POEM


I penned this poem on December 20, 2014 ... I remembered it instantaneously and wet drops of thoughts filled my heart ... 

Didn't knew God ... In your Kingdom wetness also causes burns underneath the chest

Saw her at Infosys today ... a picture of sublime decorum was she ... have no words to describe ... as though poverty in words stricken me

That decorum ... that sublime innocence ... indescribable

Pause

She carried not-so-heavy-not-so-mirthful heart on her face throughout ....

She looked divine ...

A thought constantly chirped - as she does - in my ears, asking, "Am I worth her? Does she deserves me?"

"No" was always the sound I heard ... 

Pause

I am not even a dust before her ...

Would have cherished to be so, for I would have been fortunate to have felt her nimble foot all long ... till the last breath, breaths its last ....

No comments:

Post a Comment