Saturday 21 February 2015

February Callings: Living The Moment Of Nascent Life



Penned By B D Narayankar

Oh life!
Let me live this moment!
You haven't preordained anything
Each day you author
something anew
Whatever you wrote
I lived it faithfully
But for now let me live this moment!

An innocent smile without any reason 
Sometimes blooms on the lips
And sometimes
an obscure happiness
meets at the shores
This obscure happiness is strange
Even then, its cute, 
but for now let me live this moment!

It resides in the heart
It pours out of the eyes - this nascent dream, 
which seems like a query, 
could perhaps be an answer
Even then, the heart is restless,
If this be happiness so be it
If this be passion so be it,
But it is beautiful, 
but for now let me live this moment!

Note: This line (but for now let me live this moment) instantaneously oozed out of my heart when I read the news of the arrival of a new Guest in a family.

Hope you will love rendering it because I too liked penning it ...

Interested in Comments? Log On To: http://socraticnarayakar.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment